An important initiative by the Indo-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Economy in collaboration with Mact Media Group is taking an important initiative by organizing the First India-Greece Cultural – Business Forum 1st Alexander The Great Forum in Delhi on July 4-5, 2022.
The central objective of the Forum is to strengthen cultural and trade relations between the two countries. The choice of Alexander the Great for this important business event is no coincidence, as he is the iconic historical figure who brought the two civilizations together and laid the foundation for the cultural osmosis between Greece and India that spans over three millennia.
Today, the stated goal of the two countries is for bilateral trade to exceed 1 billion euros by 2022. On the occasion of this event, the Indo-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce intends to broaden the business, economic and cultural horizons between the two countries and beyond, reviving the vision of Alexander the Great’s Universalism and having as a constant value the triptych of Peace-Cooperation-Respect.
The Indo-Hellenic Chamber with the Business Forum aims to:
- To promote and develop Indo-Hellenic relations in the economic and business sector.
- To enhance trade movement and development of the two countries.
- To support Greek entrepreneurs who wish to establish partnerships with Indian companies.
- To bring the Greek and Indian business communities and sectors together in a two-way presentation and rapprochement.
- To organize a permanent forum for the exchange of views on issues of common business and commercial interest.
The Forum will have twelve thematic sections on which B2B meetings will be held. The themes are as follows:
- Energy – Renewable Sources – Electromobility
- High technology
- Food – Beverages
- Transport logistics
- Construction , studies , building materials
- Real estate – Golden visa
- Medicines – medical tools
- Culture – film companies
- Banking – Financial sector